Indian Tunic Top Womens Kurti Printed Blouse India Clothing EA-91 Large
Material: Polyster Crepe (Softest Satin Feel To The Material) Polyester crepe material is a man-made fabric. When introduced in 1951, polyester was hailed as a fabric that needed no ironing. Crepe is a fabric made from tightly twisted yarns. The finished appearance of crepe is crinkled fabric. Before man-made threads and yarns were developed, crepe was made using silk. Advancements in technology have made polyester crepe almost indistinguishable from silk crepe.
Reference to Amazon's Size Chart for Chest/Bust Size. br>
Length of Tunic Top is an APPROXIMATE of 33 Inches (1 Inch Here/There As Hand-Cut)
Machine Washable/Dryer Suitable. Hang to Dry as Well. Do NOT Shrink
These Tunics/Kurtis are of the highest quality. We carry the largest collection of Tunics/Kurti Tops online. Available from Extra Small to XXLarge, we cater to the everyday woman who wants to look and feel beautiful. These Tunics/Kurtis can be worn casual with a pair or jeans or formal with gorgeous matching leggings. Our Tunics/Kurti Tops can be machine washed and are dryer friendly. Each Tunic/Kurti is with a stunning print - no embroidery/embellishments found on Kurti/Tunic - as nothing can fall/break off - Just a stunning Tunic/Kurti in a fantastic print!
BombayFashions PRINTED TUNICS/KURTI TOPS in every color are our best sellers on Amazon. We have sold 1000s of these Tunics/Kurti Tops. Please feel comfortable with your purchase by reading our feedback/reviews left by our buyers. As with any business, we are unable to satisfy a 100% of our clients; so we recommend reading the 95%+ positive reviews rather than the other 5% neutral/negative reviews. We are very honest & upfront with our clients. Our Tunics/Kurti Tops are fantastic and we provide superb 'Tunic/Kurti Top Care Instructions' with every Tunic/Kurti Top.